четверг, 14 августа 2008 г.

Two stripes……………………

On 31 of July 2008 we (me and my husband) learned that I was pregnant :) We were suspecting that I am, I had almost all the symptoms of pregnancy and it was already 10 days delay of menstruations’ period (first day of my last menstruation was 20th June). We were a little bit anxious. To tell the truth we weren't really planning this baby. I had just graduated and just started working and were in foreign country. I had been searching for this job for almost a month and agreed to work even illegally, that means without any medical and social insurances. We knew that planning a baby at the moment is not only inconvenient but also not secure. But I already was. Deep inside myself I was happy. Really happy. I was dreaming of this baby :) Of a boy baby:) Who would look just like my husband! I love my husband very much. I go crazy of his eyes, his lips and nose and everything he possesses. I wanted my son to go after him. Most of the time when I close my eyes I would see my little lovely son, so sweet and so look like my sweet husband. :) Sometimes I was just sitting and going over all the male Muslim names starting with "A" in my mind. I have heard that people whose name starts with letter "A" generally are leaders throughout their lives. So I wanted my little boy to be smart, clever, healthy and to be a leader. I had versions like Amir, Arthur, Adil and etc :) When I asked my husband for his offer he proposed "Aizenshpik". Really lovely name indeed :) (The name should have not only started with “A” but in history or at present there should have been a great person carrying this name).
So I was pregnant and in spite of everything we were happy. I was really happy that my husband was happy too :). He didn’t speak much but he was smiling… Smiling like a baby :). He even decided to keep the tester, the tester that showed two red stripes indicating my pregnancy. It was really sweet of him doing so :). He is unusual person :)
So we decided that we really wanted and want this baby. Want him more than anything in our lives ….

2 комментария:

Oracle DBA комментирует...
Этот комментарий был удален автором.
Ракутай комментирует...

Так классно написала! Очень искренне и так приятно читать :) Я очень рада за вас, пусть малыш развивается и растет (пока в тебе:)) здоровым и счастливым.
Я тебя очень люблю, Рахат эжекен