четверг, 14 августа 2008 г.

Red secretion……....

On 4 th of August I was at work. The time was crawling down to the end of working day and I went to the lady’s room. It was quite an ordinary day but what I saw then shocked me hard. For a moment a cold stream of wave passed all over my body...
It was a red secretion, just like a blood at menstruation period. I didn’t know what to do, what to think of... I was really confused...
All the way home the feeling of perplexity and confusion was not abandoning me. Various thoughts were coming and going out of my mind. I thought maybe I wasn’t pregnant at all and the delay was just because of the shift in climate. But how could that be? I had almost all the symptoms of pregnancy…but anyway…
What had happened to me also puzzled my husband. He seemed to be confused and upset more than I was. I didn’t know what to say, how to explain him…
That day I phoned my parents and told them everything. They were upset too...

Комментариев нет: