четверг, 14 августа 2008 г.

Small point.................

I was lying on the bed under ultrasound… The doctor moving with his instrument across my belly said that I was still pregnant. Still pregnant…with period of 5 weeks, embryo with 6mm long in diagonal… but with a threat of miscarriage. I felt very strange. The doctor was straight, said that I had two options; abortion or go to the hospital to preserve pregnancy.
She asked me if the baby was desired, and whether we want to preserve him. My answer was “Of course YES”.
“Of courser YES” but… but… what about my work… I had just started working… we had so many expenses because of me… and I didn’t even receive my first salary… At that moment, I don’t know why but I asked the doctor one very silly question “Won’t it go away of its own in case we fail to preserve it?” The doctor said No.
To my husband doctor showed a picture taken under ultrasound. The picture of our embryo. The doctor called it a “small point” :). After explaining the situation and my condition, the doctor proposed to call an ambulance and send me to the hospital right now.
That night my husband slept alone on our bed and I was lying in hospital bed… but I was not alone… :) I had my “small point” inside me :)…

Комментариев нет: